17 juin 2005

Critics call for resignation of "incompetent" ethics commissioner, André Boisclair entre dans la course au leadership du Parti québécois

chris lloyd to pm, martin.P, chrislloyd, ecart
More options 7:00 pm (7 minutes ago)

Dear Paul,

Horror of horrors! One of my worst nightmares came to pass early yesterday afternoon and continues to this very moment: I think my poor little iBook has died! It sounds like it boots up but the screen remains deathly black. Today after work (if you could call 2 hours of dismantling scaffolding and adding clearcoat to the cushion box work), Eric and I tried to hook the portable extension of-my-brain-and-art-career up to a monitor her lent me, to no avail. I tried squeezing it just above the hard drive; for a moment, I thought we had brought it back to life, but then, horror of horrors! Weird bad scrambling images appeared, the screen froze, everything went black again. I'm going to have to take it into the shop; this is gonna cost me.

But no time to write more; I'm on my way downtown to meet Eric and Rudy and Braden and the love of my life, Claudine, who descended upon my apartment with Anne and Elie in tow last night, to take in a Cirque du Soleil performance. Good thing I've already paid for the tickets.

-chris

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

The same thing just happened to my ibook, it might not cost you anything to get it fixed. Check out this link.

http://www.apple.com/support/ibook/faq/