15 août 2005

RE: STOP TEXT MESSAGING ME OR ELSE! Inbox

chris lloyd to Bill, me
More options 11:29 pm (5 minutes ago)

Hi Bill,

As far as I know I do not have an SMS account but I still receive almost daily unwanted text messages. Let me make myself clear: I do not want text messages of any kind. NONE. None WHATSOEVER. Even my friends do not text message me. IT IS A FUCKING USELESS WASTE OF TIME. My number is 506-644-8840. If there is anything you can do to stop these unwanted messages it would be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

chris lloyd

--Bill Zorr wrote:

Dear Chris Lloyd:

Your email has been forwarded to my attention for action.

I am immediately launching an investigation into this matter and need your address and mobile phone number. I will conclude my investigation within [48] hours. SMS.ac has a refund policy in place and will refund any monies charged to you by SMS.ac for any messages sent by SMS.ac. However, you should know that often the mobile carries will recycle mobile numbers at a rapid pace which introduces message confusion into the mix. Essentially, if the mobile number was recycled, the previous owner of your number may have been registered and activated with SMS.ac. I look forward to your prompt response.

William K. Zorr, Esq.
Assistant General Counsel
SMS.ac, Inc.
255 G Street, Suite 723
San Diego, CA 92101
USA

This email is from SMS.ac, Inc. and is intended only for the addressee. This email may contain privileged and confidential information. If you receive this email by mistake, please inform us of the erroneous transmission

Aucun commentaire: